Blue Coat Foundation Motto
Look Back – Look Forward
We are forward looking schools that value our history and traditions.
• An ethos which practises Christian values and beliefs, embraces diversity and promotes respect for the beliefs of others and equality for all.
• The highest quality of inclusive, creative and innovative teaching which enables all children to achieve and develop a love and passion for learning.
• An exemplary, inspirational learning environment, which provides staff with the appropriate resources and space to provide excellent provision across the curriculum and beyond.
• Highly successful partnerships between all members of the Blue Coat community including children, parents, carers, staff, Governors and outside agencies; built on trust, commitment, respect and mutual understanding.
• Inspirational and reflective leadership throughout the schools, which enables success, personal growth, confidence, emotional well-being and happiness for all.
Blue Coat Federation Mission Statement
Believing, Celebrating, Succeeding.
Updated November 2017