LOVE GOD, LOVE OTHERS – LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE
I will bless you with a future filled with hope – a future of success, not of suffering. Jeremiah 29:11
We are forward looking Anglican schools that value our history and traditions. We deliver our vision by providing:
- An ethos which practises Christian values and beliefs, embraces diversity and promotes respect for the beliefs of others and equality for all.
- The highest quality of inclusive, creative and innovative teaching which enables all children to achieve and develop a love and passion for learning.
- An exemplary, inspirational learning environment, which provides staff with the appropriate resources and space to provide excellent provision across the curriculum and beyond.
- Highly successful partnerships between all members of the Blue Coat community including children, parents, carers, staff, Governors and outside agencies; built on trust, commitment, respect and mutual understanding.
- Inspirational and reflective leadership throughout the schools, which enables success, personal growth, confidence, emotional well-being and happiness for all.
The Federation Vision Statement can be downloaded below as a .pdf file.
Blue Coat Federation Mottos
Our mottos are taken from the Gospel of St. Matthew:
Love God, love others and Let your light shine